Boat / written by Eric Kentley ; [special photography, James Stevenson and Tina Chambers].
- ISBN: 078945758X
- Physical Description: 64 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Dorling Kindersley Pub., 2000.
A history of the development and uses of boats, ships, and rafts, from birch-bark canoes to luxury liners.
Photographs and text provide information about boats and ships, looking at different types of sailing vessels from throughout history, investigating their different parts, and discussing how and why they work.
|Target Audience Note:||
6.8 Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hagaman Memorial Library - East Haven.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.