Wilderness survival guide for kids / Rick Bayne.
- ISBN: 9781957590240
- ISBN: 1957590246
- Physical Description: 120 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Las Vegas, Nevada : Canyon Press ; 2022
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction: What can you expect from this book? -- Section 1: General Knowledge -- Situational awareness -- What to do when separated from your parent or guardian -- Hiding for safety -- Basic self-defense -- Section 2: The Wilderness -- What to do when lost in the woods -- Animal evasion -- How to build a fire -- How to build a shelter -- How to find water -- Foraging -- Maintaining optimal body temperature -- Basic first aid and hygiene -- Water safety and floating -- Conclusion.
Learn techniques for navigating dangerous situations in the wilderness. This book will help you keep safe throughout your adventures.
Search for related items by subject
Outdoor life > Safety measures.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hagaman Memorial Library - East Haven.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.