Blue Moon haven / Janet Dailey.
- ISBN: 9798885788540
- Physical Description: 385 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023.
Sequel to: Hope Creek.
"Kelly Jenkins heads to bucolic Blue Moon, Alabama, believing a new life will heal the two orphaned children in her care. Signing on to revive the drive-in theater seems like a worthy venture, until she discovers the property is in deep disrepair. Still, Kelly takes on the renovation, beginning with an ancient tree that needs to come down. Seth Morgan reluctantly steps in to help Kelly, even offering her and her kids shelter in his home. Soon everyone is bound up in the fate of Blue Moon's drive-in and the new family in town. Because it looks like the love blooming between Kelly and Seth just may rival any found on the silver screen"--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Single mothers > Fiction.
Fathers > Fiction.
Drive-in theaters > Fiction.
Alabama > Fiction.
Large type books.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hagaman Memorial Library - East Haven.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hagaman Memorial Library - East Haven||LTE F DAILEY (Text)||31953155550729||Adult New Fiction Large Type||Checked out||12/19/2023|