Mr. Malcolm's list / director, Emma Holly Jones.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (119 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [United States] : Decal, 
Title from sell sheet.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Freida Pinto, Zawe Ashton, Sope Dirisu, Oliver Jackson-cohen, Theo James, Ashley Park.
In nineteenth-century England, jilted by London₂s most eligible bachelor, Julia convinces her friend to play the role of his ideal match. Soon, Mr. Malcolm wonders whether he₂s found the perfect woman or the perfect hoax.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rating: PG; for smoking, mild language.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen.
English dialogue; English subtitles.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Drama.
Upper class > England > Drama.
Children of clergy > England > Drama.
Mate selection > Drama.
|Genre:||Romantic comedy films.
- 10 of 17 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hagaman Memorial Library - East Haven.
- 1 current hold with 17 total copies.