Sorrowland / Rivers Solomon.
- 12 of 18 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hagaman Memorial Library - East Haven.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hagaman Memorial Library - East Haven||F SOLOMON (Text to phone)||31953145366574||Adult New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0374266778 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780374266776 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780374266776
- ISBN: 0374266778
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York : MCD / Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2021.
"Vern gives birth to twins and raises them away from the influence of the outside world. But something is wrong-not with them, but with her own body...A genre-bending work of Gothic fiction that wrestles with the history of American racism"-- Provided by publisher.