Harlem : a poem / by Walter Dean Myers ; pictures by Christopher Myers.
- ISBN: 0590543407
- ISBN: 0590543415
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 32 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, c1997.
A poem celebrating the people, sights, and sounds of Harlem.
|Target Audience Note:||
1-2 Baker & Taylor
4.5 Follett Library Resources
Caldecott Honor Book, 1998.
Coretta Scott King Award.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African Americans > Juvenile poetry.
Children's poetry, American.
African Americans > Poetry.
Harlem (New York, N.Y.) > Juvenile poetry.
Harlem (New York, N.Y.) > Poetry.
- 35 of 36 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hagaman Memorial Library - East Haven.
- 0 current holds with 36 total copies.